Terms and Conditions
- I understand that no booking exists until a receipt and official acknowledgement are issued. I note that bookings may be cancelled by the organising committee if numbers are insufficient for the camp or if it appears that the applicant is unsuitable for the holiday.
- I also understand that once an application has been acknowledged, a contract exists between me and Nefyn Camps, and that the conditions of the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 apply.
- I note that travel arrangements and other details will be circulated nearer the date of camp.
- I understand that travel with the Main Party by coach from Lymm Services (or similar, exact location to be confirmed) is included in the camp fee but that travel arrangements and costs from home to and from the coach are my responsibility.
- The minimum deposit payable with an application is £40, which is non-refundable, but it will assist the organisation of the camps if the full fee is sent with this application form.
- In the event of a cancellation in writing by a parent before 31st May 2018, the amount paid will be refunded less a charge of £30. Regrettably no refund is possible for cancellations after that date.
- Where only a deposit is paid now, I agree to pay the balance by 31st May 2018.
- The booking will only exist when both the completed form and payment are received.
Parent / Guardian declaration
- I understand that if my daughter / son / ward grossly misbehaves at this camp then the organisers may forbid them from further participation and require me to collect them at my expense. (Cigarettes and alcohol are forbidden and failure to abide by this rule may constitute gross misbehaviour). I agree to pay for deliberate damage to property caused by my daughter / son / ward.
- I have read and agree to the conditions above and I apply for my daughter / son / ward to attend the Nefyn Camp indicated.