Terms and Conditions
- I understand that no booking exists until a receipt and official acknowledgement are issued. I note that bookings may be cancelled by the organising committee if numbers are insufficient for the camp or if it appears that the applicant is unsuitable for the holiday.
- I understand that travel arrangements and costs from home to Wrightington are my responsibility.
- The full fee payable with an application is £75, which is non-refundable, but it will assist the organisation of the camps if the full fee is sent with this application form.
- In the event of a cancellation in writing by a parent before 31st May 2021, the amount paid will be refunded less a charge of £30. Regrettably no refund is possible for cancellations after that date unless the cancellation is Covid-19 related.
- The booking will only exist when both the completed form and payment are received.
Parent / Guardian declaration
- I understand that if my daughter / son / ward grossly misbehaves at this camp then the organisers may forbid them from further participation and require me to collect them at my expense. (Cigarettes and alcohol are forbidden and failure to abide by this rule may constitute gross misbehaviour). I agree to pay for deliberate damage to property caused by my daughter / son / ward.
- I have read and agree to the conditions above and I apply for my daughter / son / ward to attend the Nefyn Camp indicated.